The primary task of the Alumni Relations Team is to maintain a strong network established with more than 6500 esteemed alumni working across diverse industries and sectors with various initiatives and events conducted throughout the year. Our prime motive is to increase Alumni outreach and bridge the gap between industry and academia through constant engagement between students and alumni.
The various initiatives conducted are :
- Footprints: Hosting city meets in major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, and Kolkata to increase Alumni engagement.
- Alumni Connect Drives: Connecting with Alumni, taking feedback about engagement initiatives, and bringing constant improvements.
- Guest Lectures: Inviting Industry experts to share their experience and industry insights with students.
- Homecoming: Alumni across different batches stay on the college campus for 2 days. Various events and activities are conducted to give them a nostalgic experience.
- Alumni in Spotlight: Featuring Alumni reaching new heights regularly on social media platforms.
- SAFAR: Featuring Alumni who ventured into entrepreneurship and showcasing their journey on social media platforms.
- Alumni Talkies: Inviting Alumni to chat about their personal and professional experience in a podcast format.